Sea Serpent Class Oceanic Rockets
Serpent class rockets are two-stage, reusable, ocean rocket family being developed by Ripple Aerospace in Norway. Designed to transport payloads to LEO, GSO and deep space, Sea Serpent rockets will bring to market the lowest cargo transportation costs on the market.
Leveraging Norway’s heritage in maritime construction and their state-of-the-art facilities, Serpent class rockets will be mass produced within Norwegian shipyards and towed directly to launch sites via tug boats. With the ability of integrating into the global logistics network and the elimination of fixed launch sites, Serpent class rockets will be a radical shift in the current launch system model and provide greater access to space.
- Mass manufacturing capability
- Customizable rockets and payloads
- Reduced launch delays and waiting periods
- Natural acoustic and vibration suppression system
- Environmentally-compatible exhaust products
- Reduced payload shipping cost and time
- Avoidance of the high launch pad investment
- Fully Reusable
- Capable of Equatorial launches
- Reduced rocket manufacturing costs
Maritime Rocket Manufacturing
Sea Serpents will be manufactured and assembled in dry docks on shipyards. Utilizing maritime manufacturing processes will reduce development costs. Increasing manufacturing output will allow for mass production capabilities, eliminate the need to make dedicated rocket manufacturing sites, and allow rockets to be built, stored and refurbished in local ports.